Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015!


I not a huge fan of resolutions because I feel like they can just add extra pressure to one's life.  It's that double edge sword, I mean you always want to be doing better, learning and growing but also you don't want to feel like a failure if you don't reach some unattainable goal you set for yourself on New Year's.  I saw this image from Lauren Conrad and I thought this is a good way to narrow down your goals and focus on specific ideas.



Then I decided to create my own even simpler list.  I thought it would help me center my thoughts, they have a tendency to wander.  I know one of my main goals is to lose some weight, it's just time I focus on my health.  I want to gain a space of my own.  It hasn't even been a year since I sold my house but by the end of this year I would like to be settled into a new home.  I think we are always learning, it is and should be an ongoing process.  This year I need a warm beach vacation anywhere.  Plus I've always wanted to go away by myself for a weekend and this year seems like a good time to try to get away alone.   

 
 
Happy New Year!
 
Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment