Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

For Your Listening Pleasure



I have been binge watching season 6 of Sons of Anarchy and it has been so good, minus the unnecessary violence.  I think shows always get better once they have an end in sight.  However, the one thing I've noticed is the music this season.   You know when you hear a song that just moves you, especially when it goes perfectly with what is happening in the movie or TV show.  

Joshua James is amazing, yes he is easy on the eyes, but his song writing and voice are hypnotic.
Also, The White Buffalo, I don't think I have heard of him before Sons of Anarchy but I just purchased his album, Prepare For Black and Blue, and I have had it on constant rotation.  It's so good.  I definitely see more of his albums in my future. Maybe I need to get Spotify?




No comments:

Post a Comment