Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Argan Oil



100% Pure Argan Oil

I have very dry skin and living in the cold, dry northeast does not help with this problem.  I sometimes wonder if moving up North after growing up in Florida's humidity has caused my skin to change or if it was always dry and sensitive and just getting worse as I age?  Either way this winter I found Josie Maran's Argan Oil and it has helped my skin so much.  My skin would sometimes hurt from being so dry but since I started using this argan oil my skin doesn't feel dry or tight anymore.  My skin feels so much softer.  For some reason this argan oil doesn't make your face feel greasy and doesn't cause break outs.  I think it actually helps break outs.  Originally, I thought I would stop using it after winter was over but I love it so much I will continue to use this product all year round.  as a bonus, it's also great for your hair too. 

100% Pure Argan Oil

I have been using the Josie Maran concealer and color stick too.  The concealer is really nice and creamy.  It blends and covers well but I don't use it under my eyes.  The color stick is great too, it provides moisture and natural looking color, I use it on both my cheeks and lips.  Plus it's little and easy to carry or pack.  



Argan Color Sticks

No comments:

Post a Comment