Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Happy Weekend!

 

I'm so glad the weekend is here. This week has been hell. It's been one of those weeks where everything falls apart, where you pray for everything to work out and everything that could possibly go wrong does, a week where you find out evil, greedy people really do exist, a week where you begin to wonder if living your life in an honest, moral way is really better.

I’m not going to let this week defeat me. I’m going to continue to believe that a good, kind heart that gets stomped on is better than a cold, dark heart. I’m going to continue to believe that things will work out eventually, that the “odds are in my favor”. I’m going to continue to believe that there is a wonderful future ahead for me and my children. I’m going to be smart, determined, tough and reflective as I try to overcome my latest obstacles. Do you ever feel like you are on the verge of freedom, you can taste it but you can’t quite seem to get there?

 
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
 
I think some of these chocolate peanut butter balls would definitely make my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment